Copyright © Panorama Group 1991 - 2021
Panorama Mini Linux
Panorama Mini Linux is the universal geographic information system designed for collecting spatial data, maintaining a spatial database, creating and updating digital maps and plans, creating information systems for various purposes.
The product is implemented in languages: russian, english.
1. Import and viewing:
2. Creation of new maps with automatic filling of parameters using the EPSG code or from the list of parameters in XML format.
3. Export of maps into SXF, DXF, OGC GML formats.
4. Multiuser work with data with access control through connection to the GIS Server.
5. Map editing:
Combining and editing vector maps of different projections in one document.
6. Support for popular geoportals, which allows displaying user maps over images received from Google (Sputnik), Google (Map), Google (Landscape), Yahoo! (Satellite), Yahoo! (Map), OpenStreetMap (Map), Yandex (Sputnik), Yandex (Map), Rosreestr, geoportal of the Cadastral map of Ukraine, Kosmosnimki and others. The list of geoportals is constantly expanding and can be supplemented by system users.
Import of data from servers using OGC WMS and OGC WFS protocols.
7. Printing to various output devices with customizable print settings. Preview of the document prepared for printing.
8. Complete documentation and help system in electronic form.